Do It To It (one month later)

6.19.2008 | |


uhhhh....posse think, dirty hirte

SUPREEZE...ADEKEMI in EFFECT, wave dem hands

googly eyes, long time no see (hi jodi)

a woodling looking sly, a biz a zed and a reiman looking drunk

EC obviously hyped, kevin and david...welcome

uh?, YES

playas up/hoes down, still not sure how EC's mouth got that red

secrets, copy cat

oh...and again, re-introduction

awake/not awake, handlin' it

butt shot, leg shot (hey...I asked first)

AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE BIGGEST SKEEZ FACE EVER, proper pose

YES, NO, WHAT?

street dreams are made of these, who'd ever thought to disagree

he went home/I went..., not there

afterblacks, humdingers

miss you girl(bigtime), tell jane I say "hi"

not sure anymore, promotional vid

don't get me started, love of my life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

obviously the best of times and the worst of times. thx for the vag shot. rrrrreal cute.

typoscura said...

JUST for you sweetness...JUST for you.